GP update: contains useful referral information, changes to services and medical staff.
- GP update Spring 2013
- GP update spring/summer 2012
- GP update autumn/winter 2011
- GP update spring/summer 2011
- GP update July 2010
DMARD (BSR) monitoring guidelines: please find these in the links below.
- Auranofin GP guidelines
- Azathioprine GP guidelines
- Ciclosporin GP guidelines
- D-Penicillamine GP guidelines
- Hydroxychloroquine GP guidelines
- Leflunomide GP guidelines
- Methotrexate GP guidelines
- Mycophenolate mofetil GP guidelines
- Sodium aurothiomalate (Gold) GP guidelines
- Sulfasalazine GP guidelines
Other drug monitoring guidelines
DMARD shared care and monitoring guidelines have been approved at BCAP and are available on the BCAP website alongside the relevant drugs.
Chronic Pain: To refer a patient to our chronic pain services please refer to the information available by clicking here.
To refer to our children and young people’s fatigue management service please click here for information.
For further referral information please click here.
Ex military personnel: For referral information click here.